Gets High Marks Everywhere
Ideal for classrooms and conference rooms, the 3-D capable* Dell S300 Short Throw Projector makes presentations easier and more convenient for presenters and audiences alike.
- Shadow-Free Capability: Unlike some projectors, the S300 doesn’t cast shadows on the presentation screen when the presenter is between the projector and the screen. This makes for clear, understandable presentations.
- No More Squinting: Up-close projection capabilities allow presenters to face their audiences without being “blinded” by bright projector light.
- Ideal Short-Throw Distances: Even in tight spaces, you won’t miss a thing with the S300. From approximately two feet away, it projects a crisp 60” diagonal image, and from approximately three feet away, it produces an astonishing 90” diagonal image.
- 3-D-Capable: The S300 is capable of adapting to 3-D*, ensuring that you’re ready for the next generation of powerful presentations.
Lights Up Any Room
With large, brilliant images and incredible up-close projection power, the 3-D-capable* Dell S300 Short Throw Projector can deliver persuasive, winning presentations in any room.
|Brightness & Contrast: 2200 ANSI lumens (max) brightness and high 2400:1 typical (full on/full off) contrast ratio help to ensure that your presentations retain their impact in a wide variety of rooms and environments.
|Riveting Resolution: WXGA (1280x800) native resolution with native 16:10 aspect ratio offers superb image quality with up to 30% more pixels than XGA (1024x768)* and high-definition viewing at 720p.
|DLP® & BrilliantColorTM : Equipped with DLP® and BrilliantColorTM technology, the S300 offers impressive picture reliability.
|Superb Monitoring Capabilities: Crestron RoomViewTM Express comes free with the S300. This software allows administrators and support staff to perform remote system diagnostics, monitor lamp life, log network activity, and automate tasks through event scheduling. Tasks that once required days are completed in a few mouse clicks, helping save time and money.
|Flexible Connectivity: The S300 offers multiple connectivity options to enhance multimedia presentations, including an HDMI connection, 1 USB port, a microphone port, and dual VGA connections that enable seamless transitions between presenters.
Versatile & Convenient
Easy to set up and install, the 3-D capable* Dell S300 Short Throw Projector offers an ideal blend of performance, convenience and versatility for classrooms and conference rooms alike.
- Simple Setup: Wall mount options are easy and inexpensive to install and do not require heavy, costly cables.
- Closed Captioning: Built-in closed-captioning* capability allows users with hearing disabilities to read the audio portion of select video and TV programs as on-screen text.
- Convenient Controls: A full-featured remote control lets you easily perform quick shutdowns, adjust crooked images, change video modes or even hide presentations (via the Blank Screen feature or freeze (via the Freeze feature) presentations.
- Customizable Start-up Display: Users can display a start-up image (for example, a school or company logo) while a program is being loaded or is in idling mode.
- Wired Networking: An RJ-45 port allows for network manageability, including power management, updating firmware, checking status and receiving e-mail alerts.
Designed for Low Total Cost of Ownership
Active 3D goggles with DLP Link, 3D player software application, HDMI cable, 3D content, PC/laptop with a 120Hz signal output quad buffered graphics card are required and sold separately.
|Power-Saving Design: The EuP-compliant Dell S300 consumes less than 1 watt of electricity in standby mode.
|Built-In Security: Password protection and a security-cable slot (security cable sold separately) help guard against mischief and thwart any unauthorized access to the projector.
|Long Lamp Life: Enjoy added cost savings with a long lamp life of up to 5000 hours* (typical).
|Reliable Service & Support: Get back up and running quickly with Dell’s standard 2-year limited hardware warranty and 2-year Advanced Exchange Service*. Enjoy added peace of mind with an optional limited hardware warranty Accidental Damage Service* (U.S. only).