Advanced performance and productivity
The Dell B3460dn mono laser printer delivers your print jobs quickly and efficiently with high-performance processing and advanced connectivity.
- Get professional quality prints at fast print speeds of up to 50 pages per minute (ppm) (letter)/ 47 ppm* (A4) and first print-out time (FPOT) as fast as 6.5 seconds.
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity enables fast data transfers while the optional External Wireless Adaptor* enables wireless printing*.
- A powerful 800MHz dual-core processor and large 256MB* onboard memory processor enable fast data processing.
- Save 50% of paper usage with automatic two-sided printing.
- Print directly from AndroidTM mobile devices using Dell Mobile Print5, or from iOS mobile devices with AirPrint*TM
Robust, expandable and affordable
Your organization needs a printer that can handle your work load now and into the future. The Dell B3460dn features expandability capabilities that handle the big jobs.
- With high duty cycle* of up to 175,000 maximum pages per month, the Dell B3460dn is ideal for the high-volume printing demands of a medium sized business.
- Minimize downtime and keep printing costs low with the extra high capacity 20,000-page toner cartridge.*
- Upgrade to wireless networking with the optional External Wireless Adapter (Sold separately).
- Expand paper capacity with the optional 550-sheet drawer (Sold separately) for a maximum paper capacity of up to 2,300-sheets (with purchase of 3 optional trays, sold separately).
Advanced security features
Protect your organization’s valuable data and network with robust security features designed to let you confidently be productive.
- Gain peace of mind with essential network security features designed to protect your data. The Dell B3460dn supports SNMPv3, while the optional wireless card supports WPA2.0 and 802.1X wireless security.
- Protect confidential information with Confidential Print, which requires a PIN for retrieval of printed sensitive documents.
- Control local and remote access to specific menus or disable functions entirely using Access Control.
- Physically lock the printer with a Kensington Lock (cable sold separately). You can also use the optional lockable paper tray to protect costly or sensitive media, such as company letterhead or checks (optional tray sold separately).
Intuitive design and simple management
The Dell B3460dn printer makes operation and management easy with simple settings and a comprehensive printer management utility.
- Easily navigate and adjust menu settings with the intuitive 2.4 inch LCD.
- Use the Embedded Web Server (EWS) for easy remote management.
- Monitor, manage and create reports for all Dell printers on your network with the Dell OpenManageTM Printer Manager (OMPM) utility.
- Eliminate the clutter on your PCs and streamline driver management with Dell Open Printer Driver (OPD).
Service and support you deserve
Keep your downtime to a minimum and your business running to the maximum with technical support that is just a phone call away.
|Peace of mind for your business |
Rest easy with a 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty* and 1-year Next Business Day Onsite Serviceafter Remote Diagnosis*, including 24/7 online/phone tech support (U.S. only). You can also add up to five additional years of Limited Hardware-Warranty* and service.
|Enjoy no-hassle toner management |
The Dell Toner Management System alerts you when it is time to reorder. Choose from standard up to 2,500-page toner, or the high-yield up to 8,500 page toner, or the extra-high up to 20,000- page toner.*