Bring home convenience and versatility
Print, scan, copy and fax with stellar results. Print from virtually anywhere in your home with the compact, affordable V525w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.
- Enjoy 4-in-one versatility: Print, scan, copy and fax from one space-saving device.
- 2.4" color LCD display: Everyone can navigate printer menus with ease on the convenient 2.4" color LCD display — all without turning on a PC.
- Save time and energy: Be efficient with fast speeds, hands free 35-page ADF and two-sided printing. Even use the Eco-Mode button to help save energy.
- Stay connected: Multiple family members can print from different rooms in your home with built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFiTM capability*.
- Print directly from mobile devices*: Print directly from your AndroidTM mobile device with Dell Mobile Print or from your iPad® , iPhone® and iPod touch® with AirPrintTM *.
- Supports Microsoft® Windows® 8 / Microsoft® Windows® RT
Please call for latest prices
+ More Images
Make everyday jobs easy for everyone at home.
Print, scan, copy and fax quickly and easily with the DellTM V525w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.
Discover 4-in-1 versatility:
Save valuable home or home office space with one device to handle all your family’s printing, scanning, copying and faxing needs. Combining 4 capabilities into one smart device is also easy on the budget.
Print from any room:
Print wirelessly* from any room in your home with built-in 802.11b/g/n. Share your V525w with multiple PCs over your home wireless network.Plus, now you can print directly from Android mobile devices via Dell Mobile Print or from iOS mobile devices via AirPrint*.
Enjoy real convenience:
Easily navigate menus without turning on your PC with the 2.4" color LCD display. Simplify household tasks with copying, scanning or faxing of up to 35 pages at a time and automatic two-sided printing.
Get professional quality at a great value.
Everyone at home, including your family photo keepers, business organizers and students of all ages, can enjoy remarkable image quality and impressive print speeds.
- Save valuable time: In a hurry? Print at fast speeds of up to 35 ppm in black and 30 ppm in color (draft speed) and up to 10 ppm in black and 6 ppm in color (ISO speed).*
- Discover brilliant photos and crisp documents: From personal photos to colorful charts and graphs, experience vivid imagery with up to 4800x1200 dpi resolution. Get crisp, professional-looking documents whether you’re printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- Find more ways to save: With Dell individual inks, you’ll only need to replace the cartridge that runs out of ink.* For frequent printing, opt for high and extra high capacity replacement cartridges offering additional savings.
Help save energy, resources and the family budget.
Conserve where you can with the energy-conscious design and features of the V525w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.
- Eco-Mode: When engaged, the Eco-Mode button automatically enables two-sided printing and dims the LCD display when no one is using it. The Eco-Mode button also switches your V525w into power saver mode after 10 minutes of non-use for additional cost and energy savings.
- Encourage recycling: Keep your household thinking responsibly. Return your empty ink cartridges to Dell and take advantage of our free recycling. Visit www.dell.com/recycle for details.
- Choose an environmentally-conscious design: Rest assured your V525w All-in-One Wireless Printer is designed and built in compliance with the latest environmental standards, including WEEE, RoHS and Energy Star® .
Gain peace of mind with comprehensive services.
It’s comforting to know you have access to a valuable slate of service and support options when you purchase your V525w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.
Easily monitor your ink supply:
Make it simple for everyone. The DellTM V525w comes equipped with the Dell Ink Management SystemTM (DIMS) that proactively monitors your ink levels.* So you’ll be able to gauge when to order more, with time to spare.
Get fast access to online resources:
Dell printers are also backed by ample online resources. The Dell Forums put you in touch with other users to exchange tips and ideas. Or, check out the Direct2Dell site for one-to-one communications with Dell.
Choose the warranty that is right for you:
Get peace of mind with your purchase from Dell. The Dell V525w comes standard with 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty* and a 1-year Advanced Exchange Service.* You’ll also have the option to extend coverage for 2 or 3 additional years.
(Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft group of companies.)