Dell EqualLogic PS6510E
The DellTM EqualLogicTM PS6510E is a virtualized iSCSI SAN that combines intelligence and automation with fault tolerance to provide simplified administration, rapid deployment, enterprise performance and reliability, and seamless scalability.
The PS6510E delivers the lowest cost-per-gigabyte in the PS6010 Series with up to 144TB of SATA storage in a high-density 4U chassis. A PS Series SAN built with PS6510E arrays can scale up to 2,3PB under a single, intuitive management interface.
The PS6510 line features a redesigned 10GbE dual-port controller delivering up to 10x the bandwidth per port and 2.5x the bandwidth per array compared to previous generations.
MODULAR DESIGN WITH ENTERPRISE RELIABILITY
ENTERPRISE DATA SERVICES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COST
With built-in storage features, the PS6510E enables best practice storage for top tiered data centers, organizations producing high-throughput workloads or latency sensitive business applications.
The EqualLogic PS Series arrays include the following enterprise data services and software features with no additional software licensing fees:
- PS Group Manager
- SAN HeadQuarters Multi-SAN Historical Performance Monitoring
- Rapid Provisioning
- Remote Setup Wizard
- Roles-Based Administration
- Volume Management
- Auto-Stat Disk Monitoring System
- E-mail Home
- Enclosure Monitoring System
- Performance Monitoring
Data Protection, Availability and Recovery
- Auto-Replication, Multi-Way
- Instant Volume Restore
- Multi-Path I/O*
- Multi-Volume, Writeable Snapshots
- Snapshot and Auto-Replication Scheduler
- Volume Cloning
- Volume Consistency Sets
Server Management and Protection Integration
- Auto-Snapshot Manager/Microsoft® Edition*
- Auto-Snapshot Manager/VMware® Edition*
- Automatic MPIO Connection Management
- Microsoft® VSS and VDS Providers
- Smart Copy for Microsoft® Hyper-VTM , Exchange® , SQL Server® ,Windows® File Systems and VMware® VMFS
- VMware® Site Recovery Manager Adapter
- Array Evacuation
- Automatic Load Balancing
- Automatic or Manual Storage Tiering
- Complete SAN Virtualization
- Online Data and Volume Movement
- RAID Load Balancing
- Storage Pools
- Thin Provisioning
FLEXIBILITY WITH LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
The EqualLogic PS Series arrays represent a breakthrough in storage economics, from purchase and setup to operation and upgrades.
The PS Series scales on-demand — and online — allowing storage growth without disrupting applications. As a result, EqualLogic PS6510E arrays provide exceptional flexibility at a low total cost of ownership.
Whether consolidating a direct-attached storage (DAS) infrastructure, migrating data from an existing SAN or NAS system, streamlining data protection processes, or simply adding storage capacity, the EqualLogic PS Series from Dell offers a family of proven, high-performance, self-managing storage arrays designed to meet the requirements of today’s critical datacenter environments.