Dell ProSupport* — Fast, reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
Dell ProSupport for IT
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell's Global Command Centers
Next, add Same-Day Response for faster resolution:
Same-Day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours* after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Extended Life Warranty
Select PowerConnect products carry an Extended Life Warranty with Basic Hardware Service which extends until five (5) years after end of product model sales. Except for specific limitations, warranty covers repair or replacement of the product for as long as it remains in use by the customer. The J-EX4200 warranty limits fan and power supply to five (5) years from date of purchase. Warranty does not include configuration or other advanced service and support provided by Dell ProSupport Services. The Extended Life Warranty is not transferrable. For specific limitations to other products covered by the Extended Life Warranty see www.dell.com/warranty
Customization and Set-Up
- Installation – Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
- You can upgrade to three years of part or unit hardware replacement, with either Same Day, 4 Hour response or Next Business Day Onsite Service response.