Build a cost-effective data center
Maximize performance while helping to lower power, weight and space requirements with efficient DellTM PowerEdgeTM C6105 shared-infrastructure servers.
Power savings and increased efficiency
Featuring low-power AMD OpteronTM processors, and available with 92% efficient hot-plug redundant power supplies, the PowerEdge C6105 can help you improve energy efficiency and lower operating costs by effectively reducing the total power consumed. In addition, the shared infrastructure design saves space and weight, resulting in one of the most cost-effective designs available in the Dell hyperscale server portfolio.
High-density, flexible and efficient computing
With the PowerEdge C6105, you get capacity, performance and flexibility in a very dense package. The server's highly efficient 2U rack chassis supports up to four servers and 12 x 3.5” or 24 x 2.5” hot-plug SAS, SATA or SSD hard drives.
Efficient, cost-effective AMD Opteron processors
Save time, money and energy with the PowerEdge C6105, featuring AMD Opteron 4000 series processors for efficient high-performance computing.
Designed to handle demanding server workloads at a low energy draw, AMD Opteron 4000 series processors:
- Offer four- and six-core performance at less than 6W per core ACP and TDP
- Use up to 24% less power than previous AMD processor generations*
- Provide the right mix of power, price and performance with a long product life cycle ideal for scale-out data centers
Ultimate flexibility in a standard 2U chassis
The PowerEdge C6105 has the specialized features you need to run hyperscale applications:
- Front-mounted 3.5" or 2.5" hot-plug hard drives
- Up to four discrete 2-socket nodes
- 12 DIMM slots for up to 96 GB DDR3 memory
- x16 PCIe slot and x8 mezzanine slots
- Hot-plug redundant power supplies
- IPMI 2.0 dedicated management