Introducing Dell ProSupport
Dell ProSupport – Designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology – rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PROACTIVE|
|International Onsite Service - Provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling.
Specialized Onsite Options Options – Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
- Onsite Parts Management to help minimize downtime by having parts at your fingertips.
- Onsite Personnel to augment your IT staff.
- Onsite Diagnosis for accelerated troubleshooting.
|Asset Management and Protection |
Data Management and Protection
- Accidental Damage Protection repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems
- Laptop Tracking & Recovery tracks lost or stolen systems
- Extended Battery Service covers an optional replacement battery during a system’s 3-year limited warranty period
- Keep Your Hard Drive *helps you retain control of sensitive data.
- Hard Drive Data Recovery provides unlimited attempts to recover data from a failed hard drive
- Certified Data Destruction wipes your hard drive clean and destroys data
|Enterprise-Wide Contract - Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:
- Designated Service Delivery Manager
- Performance benchmarking and custom reporting
- Planning and assessments
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End-Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End-users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
|Customization and Set-Up|
|Deployment Services |
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of accountability.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vProTM Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vProTM customers, new deployment service options such as unique password pre-population; pre-configured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
|Asset Recovery Services |
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.