Technology is a significant investment, and it pays to protect your IT systems and Dell laser printers from costly downtime. With Dell, you get fast resolution, high uptime, and increased productivity. Dell puts you back to work fast.
For those times on-site service is required, Dell has the right plan for your business needs. Dell has developed a variety of on-site service packages tailored to varying customer requirements for system uptime, beginning with the Next Business Day On-site Response Service*. Designed to provide a base level of customer security, the Next Business Day Response Service places a Dell-certified technician at your location the following business day (if necessary).
|How To Purchase || Available for both new and previously purchased Dell desktops, notebooks and select printers. For a new system, order online or through your Dell Sales Representative.|
Why Dell for Next Business Day On-site Response:
- Dell is your single point of accountability for an outstanding end-to-end service experience
- It's convenient. Dell maintains records of all service incidents, including calls to Tech Support and on-site repairs
- Provides affordable protection for your technology investment
- Features an award-winning support team with outstanding service performance metrics
- Leverages Dell's strengths in remote and E-support services to quickly resolve your problems
When you contact Dell Technical Support with an issue, we will ask you to participate in some limited phone-based troubleshooting to identify the root cause of the issue. Dell's focus on remote troubleshooting can help minimize overall system downtime by getting the issue quickly fixed remotely or helping us to dispatch the right part (if necessary) - all in an effort to get your system or Dell laser printer up and running as quickly as possible with a repaired system on the first call.
You will help the technician serve you better if you have your service tag number, operating system version, and peripheral models you are using. Dell Tech Support can then access our large database for your system or Dell laser printer history and extensive knowledge base.
Let the technician know what error message you are getting and when it occurs, as well as what steps you may have already taken to solve the problem. If Dell cannot resolve the issue over the phone, a service call will be placed to dispatch the appropriate part(s) and a service technician, if necessary.
With Next Business Day Response Service contracts, calls dispatched by Dell Technical Support before 5:00 PM local customer time will receive a response on the next business day (during your Principal Period of Maintenance (PM); Monday through Friday, excluding regularly observed holidays. For calls dispatched after 5:00 PM local customer time, the service technician will take an additional business day* to arrive at your location. The actual response time on the next business day is dependent upon parts delivery to the technician for the customer's local area. Once the part is received, the technician will attempt to call the customer directly to schedule a specific time that is convenient to deliver the service that day.
* - Business day for this service to be performed is defined as Monday through Friday only. If the technician is dispatched after 5:00 p. m. on a Friday, the parts will not be dispatched until that following Monday and the on-site service will be performed the next business day (which would be Tuesday).