|Dell On Call Advanced Vista Support|
When you need extra help with Windows Vista, Dell on Call is here for you.
You've heard about it. It's the new operating system from Microsoft that will change the way you work and play on your Dell PC and it's coming soon!
Take time now to prepare for Windows Vista by making sure your system is ready.
Three Easy steps to Prepare for Windows Vista
1. Run the Readiness Advisor
Your Dell system may require a few simple upgrades to get ready for Windows Vista. Check your PC's hardware with the easy-to-use Readiness Advisor diagnostic tool.
2. Purchase the right parts and service
The Readiness Advisor will give you an assessment report. Based on the report, you will receive a menu of options.
Choose the parts and services you want, including:
- Updating your system: Dell on Call can come to your home and help update your memory or video cards.
- Backing up your data: It is critical to protect your information before you upgrade to Windows Vista. On the phone or in your home, Dell on Call will help ensure you don't lose your priceless photos or important documents.
3. Check back with Dell on Call when Windows Vista is available
We'll help you install Windows Vista and maximize your experience by showing you the new new Windows Vista features.