Dell EqualLogic PS6010S
The DellTM EqualLogicTM PS6010S is a virtualized iSCSI SAN that combines intelligence and automation with fault tolerance to provide simplified administration, rapid deployment, enterprise performance and reliability, and seamless scalability.
The PS6010S with Solid State Disk (SSD) drives provides exceptional random IOPS performance with very low latency. With either 8 or 16 SSD drives, and with new 100GB SSD drives up to 1.6TB per array, the PS6010S is designed as a cost-effective SSD option for the highest priority applications with moderate-sized data requirements.
The PS6010 line features a redesigned 10GbE dual-port controller delivering up to 10x the bandwidth per port and 2.5x the bandwidth per array compared to previous generations.
MODULAR DESIGN WITH ENTERPRISE RELIABILITY
ENTERPRISE DATA SERVICES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COST
With built-in storage features once available only to top-tier data centers, the PS6010S enables best practice storage for every size organization.
EqualLogic PS Series arrays include the following enterprise data services and software features with no additional software licensing fees:
- PS Group Manager
- SAN HeadQuarters Multi-SAN Historical Performance Monitoring
- Rapid Provisioning
- Remote Setup Wizard
- Roles-Based Administration
- Volume Management
- Auto-Stat Disk Monitoring System
- E-mail Home
- Enclosure Monitoring System
- Performance Monitoring
Data Protection, Availability and Recovery
- Auto-Replication, Multi-Way
- Instant Volume Restore
- Multi-Path I/O*
- Multi-Volume, Writeable Snapshots
- Snapshot and Auto-Replication Scheduler
- Volume Cloning
- Volume Consistency Sets
Server Management and Protection Integration
- Auto-Snapshot Manager/Microsoft® Edition*
- Auto-Snapshot Manager/VMware® Edition*
- Automatic MPIO Connection Management
- Microsoft® VSS and VDS Providers
- Smart Copy for Microsoft® Hyper-VTM , Exchange® , SQL Server® ,Windows® File Systems and VMware® VMFS
- VMware® Site Recovery Manager Adapter
- Array Evacuation
- Automatic Load Balancing
- Automatic or Manual Storage Tiering
- Complete SAN Virtualization
- Online Data and Volume Movement
- RAID Load Balancing
- Storage Pools
- Thin Provisioning
FLEXIBILITY WITH LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
The EqualLogic PS Series arrays represent a breakthrough in storage economics, from purchase and setup to operation and upgrades.
The PS Series scales on-demand — and online — allowing storage growth without disrupting applications. As a result, EqualLogic PS6010S arrays provide exceptional flexibility at a low total cost of ownership.
Whether consolidating a direct-attached storage (DAS) infrastructure, migrating data from an existing SAN or NAS system, streamlining data protection processes, or simply adding storage capacity, the EqualLogic PS Series from Dell offers a family of proven, high-performance, self-managing storage arrays designed to meet the requirements of today’s critical datacenter environments.